Brand registered Amazon sellers have a lot of benefits. They have access to Amazon’s free marketing tools that will help them reach more customers and increase sales. In a previous blog post, you have read about tools that help increase sales. These are free marketing tools for brand registered sellers that help increase your brand’s reach and engagement.
Another important tool that Amazon offers to brand registered sellers is the Customer Engagement Tool. As you know, Amazon is very strict when it comes to engaging with customers. Although the Customer Engagement tool allows you to send marketing emails, there are preset templates to regulate communication.
Who are Eligible for the Customer Engagement Tool?
Not all brand registered owners can use the customer engagement tool. To use this free marketing campaign, you must be:
- Enrolled in the Amazon brand registry.
- Have an active and updated Amazon storefront.
- Have a number of followers on your store.
If you have not set up your Amazon storefront, now is the time to do so. It’s also the perfect method to showcase your brand’s products.
To gain more followers on Amazon, you can make use of Amazon posts to share lifestyle images. These posts will show up like social media posts on your Amazon storefront. Customers can browse through your feed and purchase your products from the posts.
How to Set Up Amazon Customer Engagement Tool
Amazon may have limitations when it comes to customizing the customer engagement tool. For example, you cannot customize the email subject and content. However, what’s great is that Amazon allows you to customize the templates depending on the occasion. The templates are provided based on the current holiday or season and will be shown as early as a month. You can customize the banner, heading, and subject based on the holiday.
Here are the steps on how to set up the customer engagement tool:
- Login to your seller central account. Go to Brands > Customer Engagement.
- On the right hand side, click on Create Campaign.
- Choose your brand name from the dropdown and click Create Campaign.
- Enter a name for your campaign. This will only serve as a reference for you. Choose a theme for your campaign and an email subject.
- You will notice that there are also preset email subjects that you can choose from.
- Upload your logo and choose a banner for your email campaign. Make sure to follow the image requirements.
- Select a primary product that you wish to showcase to your followers.
- You can also show supporting products or other products that complement your main product.
- Select a delivery date range for your campaign. The date range is only from Monday to Friday.
- You can preview your campaign before submitting and make the necessary changes.
Another top feature of the customer engagement tool is that you can see the analytics after the email campaign has been completed. You can track which of your campaigns had the most clicks, open rates, and conversions. You can also see your number of followers on the left.
Amazon offers a lot of free marketing tools for brand registered sellers. Amazon brand registered sellers can utilize Amazon posts, create and customize an Amazon storefront, create a brand story, and create an email campaign through the customer engagement tool.
Although Amazon has restrictions and still needs to approve your content, so long as you adhere to Amazon’s policies, these tools will benefit your brand.
If you need help setting up your brand on Amazon, connect with us and we will be glad to help you out.
“What really decides consumers to buy or not to buy is the content of your advertising, not its form.”~ David Ogilvy