With so many competing sellers out in the market nowadays, Amazon A+ content allows your brand to stand out from the rest. One of the perks of being brand registered is having the option to create Amazon A+ content. Based on a study by MediaMind, Amazon A+ content helps boost your product sales by an average of 3 to 10%.
Whether you are an experienced seller or just starting, here’s everything you need to know about A+ content.
What is Amazon A+ Content?
Amazon A+ content is one of the features that brand registered sellers enjoy. It allows brand owners to tell a story about the products with enhanced images and videos. You can choose the best layouts that allow you to present your products with high-quality images.
Why Amazon A+ Content is Important for Your Brand
Having optimized Amazon A+ content is important not just for your conversion but for your brand. Here’s why:
- Grabs Buyers’ Attention – High-quality images and videos entice shoppers to go through your products.
- Pleasing to the Eye – A clean layout is easier to skim and helps shoppers make decisions based on what they see.
- Brings your Products to the Limelight – vibrant images, a clean layout, and precise benefits will make your brand stand out
- Better Conversions – High-quality images that are appealing along with precise and informative content entice buyers to purchase. Thus, an optimized A+ content increases ROAS or Return on Advertising Spend and reduces ACoS (Advertising Cost of Sale).
- Helps Fight Counterfeit – Since A+ content helps build your brand’s reputation, consumers would recognize your products and prevents others from counterfeiting them.
Best Practices When Creating A+ Content
Creating A+ content does not simply mean bombarding your content with high-ranking keywords. In fact, you should NOT use too many keywords; otherwise, Amazon will flag your listing. You could, however, use all the keywords on your images. See the example below:
Here are some guidelines on how to create or optimize your A+ content:
- Clearly state your USP or Unique Selling Point. A clear, concise description with 100 words or less that target consumers who don’t like to read too much text.
- List down the bullet points and attractively present them. Make sure that you clearly explain the benefits of your product. Always address the question, “What’s in it for me?”
- Use various images that showcase the uses and benefits of your products. Utilize high-quality and vibrant close-ups, images with different angles, and lifestyle images that will appeal to consumers.
- Make use of the comparison chart to present product variants. Showcase 360° images and product videos that effectively tell a story and show users how to use your products.
- Leverage customer reviews. Find out what your customers want and what they love about your products. Use these to solve their pain points even before they realize what they need.
Having optimized Amazon A+ content not only boosts your sales. It helps enhance the shopper’s experience through a sophisticated online presence. With an enhanced A+ content, buyers fully understand your product’s features and benefits that lead to persuasion. Thus, clear, concise, and enhanced A+ content leads to higher conversions and traffic.
Need help in optimizing your A+ content? Give us a call and we’d be glad to help you out!
Share this article with others who may benefit from the information, too.
“If there’s one reason we have done better than our peers in the Internet space over the last six years, it is because we have focused like a laser on customer experience, and that really does matter, I think, in any business. It certainly matters online, where word-of-mouth is so very, very powerful.”— Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com