In today’s online world, it is important to make your voice heard above the noise. That is why it is important to catch the attention of your target audience.
How to do that? Tell them a story. Sounds simple? Well, that depends on how you approach it.
Creating a brand story does not only mean making anecdotes and relating them to your brand. You have to be sincere about it.
Read on to find out how you can captivate your target audience with your brand story…
Captivating your Target Audience with your Brand Story
- Reveal your brand’s heart and soul. Share what is important to your brand. For example, if you sell kitchen items, reiterate how important it is to cook meals easier and quicker. You may also share your brand’s background like sharing your passion for cooking that led to the innovation of your brand.
- Balance information and emotions. Don’t just target their emotions or pain points. Provide facts, too. For example, don’t just bring up the hassle of cleaning a dirty pan. Provide the benefits of your product and provide cleaning solutions for other products as well.
- Share your vision and make it clear. What is your vision for your consumers? Do you want them to lead a healthier life through cooking? Do you want them to cook delicious meals without spending a lot of time in the kitchen? Share these thoughts and offer them solutions through your products.
- List down what you want to accomplish. When creating an ad or any type of content, make sure you clearly set your goals. Here are some guidelines to help you out:
- What action word best describes your service to consumers?
- Who is your target audience? What is their persona?
- What value would people get from your brand?
- Humanize and relate with your target audience’s pain points. Empathize and place yourself in their shoes. For example, based on your target audience’s persona, share an anecdote that targets their pain points and offer solutions based on your products and services.
- Create consistent and authentic content. Use your brand’s voice and don’t try to copy your competitor’s. You may not realize it but your consumers will. Come up with original content. You can check out your competitor’s content for ideas but never use the same idea. You may also want to create a series that your audience can watch out for to create consistency.
- Listen to your target audience. Look into reviews and feedback. Check the frequently asked questions. Address these concerns in your content so they won’t have any misgivings about your brand.
Creating Amazon Content for Your Target Audience
Now that you know what you need to do to captivate your target audience, it’s time to create content.
Creating content does not only mean writing blog posts or creating ads. You can also share content through:
- Amazon A+ content – highlight the features, benefits, and uses of your brand and how it will solve your consumers’ problems.
- Sponsored Brands – Create video ads that tell a story.
- Amazon posts – They work just like social media. Create compelling posts that will entice your target audience to click and browse your store.
Sharing your brand’s story is one of the most effective ways to capture your target audience’s attention. This makes them feel that there is a person behind your brand who can relate to their pain points.
Need help creating Amazon content that tells your brand story? Connect with us and we’ll help you out!
“Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.”– Leo Burnett